We represent landlords of all backgrounds in our landlord/tenant practice. From investors with thousands of units to mom-and-pop landlords, we pride ourselves in giving all of our clients personalized, attentive service.
Our office recognizes the importance of protecting the landlords it serves against the problem tenants they will undoubtedly face. We recognize that your property is an important asset in your investment portfolio and will do what it takes to ensure your rights are being upheld and respected.
Matters We Handle:
- Evictions/Unlawful Detainers
- Landlord-Tenant Litigation
- Breach of the Warranty of Habitability Litigation
- Administrative Hearings
- Representation and Maneuvering through Local Agencies
- Foreclosure Evictions
- State and Federal Appeals
- Lease Drafting